Your opportunity to present at the Webwinkel Vakdagen!
The extensive high-quality lecture programme is Webwinkel Vakdagen's most popular attraction. This edition, we offer visitors - once again - over 100 hours of content divided over 12 lecture halls. As an exhibitor, you have the opportunity to present one of your successful case studies to a large group of interested visitors. The average number of visitors per lecture during our last edition was 102. Furthermore, every visitor attending your lecture is scanned, which instantly produces valuable leads.
The benefits of giving a lecture:
- Collect leads effectively
- Present your organisation as thought leader
- Increase brand awareness and visibility by the extensive attention regarding the programme
Curious about the experience of ISM eCompany? Why do they give a number of lectures and what are the benefits? Watch the interview.
- MarcoAarninkCaptainMore information
- StijnBergmansHead of SEO & InnovatieMore information
- SanderBerlinskiDirector of Propositions & Strategic GrowthMore information
- MårtenBokedalDirector Product StrategyMore information
- JeroenBonnemaijersEigenaarMore information
- AdriBroosCEOMore information
- ChrisBrughuisBusiness Development ManagerMore information
- Jorindade KlerkHead of PPCMore information
- SvenDe WaeleCEOMore information
- SuzanneDebrichyProgrammamanager ESG PostNLMore information
- MikaylouDiakhateSenior Sales AssociateMore information
- MarcelDoumaE-commerce ManagerMore information
- RalphEwaldsManaging DirectorMore information
- SharonHilgersCEO en founderMore information
- JiméHoenCEOMore information
- WouterHolPlatform E-commerce ManagerMore information
- WiebeKonterFounderMore information
- YasinKoremanData & Analytics SpecialistMore information
- CathelijneLaniaEigenaarMore information
- JopLavrijssenOnline marketeerMore information
- JohnLinChina e-commerce expert and speakerMore information
- RuudMartensCCO Sunweb GroupMore information
- BartMeerdinkManaging PartnerMore information
- HansMolenaarDirecteurMore information
- JohnMouthaanHead of Digital Marketing & E-CommerceMore information
- MaikelNinaberDirector, Products and Solutions of Cyber & Intelligence BeneluxMore information
- BartQuispelMede-eigenaarMore information
- BoudewijnRaessensassociate Lector MarketingMore information
- mr. A.W.TiemanadvocaatMore information
- Yoranvan BezooijenData ScientistMore information
- Marlyvan de Ven - BronsE-commerce Development ManagerMore information
- Mariekevan der HeijdenProgramma manager sustainabilityMore information
- Jan-Willemvan der KnoopCEO en mede eigenaarMore information
- Jimmyvan der PasDigital Manager OperationsMore information
- Jan-Willemvan der SchootCountry Manager NLMore information
- Wimvan der StarreVerkoopdirecteurMore information
- Johnvan Harendirecteur / eigenaarMore information
- JeroenVan MeelCountry & Sales Lead, BeNeLuxMore information
- RenéVan SteenSEO managerMore information
- Ninovan TourGrowth TeamleadMore information
- Rickvan ZonEcommerce managerMore information
- KarenVanstaenMarketing & Business Development DirectorMore information
- NiekVeendrickCEOMore information
- JeroenVinkesteijnResearcherMore information
- EdwinVliegOprichterMore information
- LisanneVuikPR & Influencer CoördinatorMore information
- RianaWassingProgrammamanager e-AcademyMore information
- MarinWiellersenOpleidingskundige en e-learningconsultantMore information
- LonnekeWijkmansCustomer Success ManagerMore information
- AlexWolfswinkelOprichter SleepfastMore information
Do you have an interesting story?
Can you inspire our visitors with your case study? Do you go in depth with your story, providing specific facts, advice, insights, results, strategies and tactics at a high level?
Then we might be able to offer you a stage during the Webwinkel Vakdagen! Leave your details using the form below and we will contact you shortly to see if your lecture fits in with our programme.
- Tell us something based on your expertise, not what you think we want to hear. We are looking for practical tips that visitors can apply immediately.
- A sales or product lecture is not allowed and if in doubt, OGZ may request that you send us the presentation in advance.
- Give a unique lecture, specially created for the Webwinkel Vakdagen.
- A presentation by or in combination with an end customer (retailer, wholesaler, etailer etc) is preferred.
- The presentation should last a maximum of 30 minutes, including questions.
- The hand-in deadline for the complete description of the lecture is 13 October 2023.
Complete your participation by choosing your stand space
The WWV offers a podium to digital commerce suppliers who also have stand space only. Exhibiting with a booth during Webwinkel Vakdagen is the perfect opportunity to meet potential clients, to raise brand awareness, to effectively launch new products or services, or to expand your business network by being in contact with new and existing business relation.
Submit your request for presenting a lecture
Does your organisation have a good story that you would like to share with the visitors of the Webwinkel Vakdagen? Let us know and one of our account managers will contact you to discuss your request.
May we help you?
Can we help you with more information or tailored advice?
Bo van Tongeren