Do you have a great case to share?
On January 29 & 30, the biggest and most important e-commerce event in the Benelux will take place for the 14th time: the Webwinkel Vakdagen. More than 13,000 e-commerce professionals visit the exhibition to gain knowledge, inspiration and contacts.
The extensive lecture program is central to the Webwinkel Vakdagen. Spread over 12 lecture halls, more than 200 lectures take place. Always wanted to be in the spotlight during the Webwinkel Vakdagen? Now is your chance!
We are looking for interesting case studies, brilliant campaigns, surprising insights, new trends, learnings of both successful and failed projects, technical and organizational best practices and much more. Send in your application and maybe you will get the chance to present your idea in 30 minutes during Webwinkel Vakdagen 2020.
What are the criteria for your lecture?
- Submit a proposal based on your expertise, not what you think we want to see. We are looking for practical tips that can be applied directly by visitors.
- A sales or product presentation is not allowed and if there is any doubt, OGZ can request that you forward the presentation in advance.
- Be specific about the content of the presentation so the visitor can participate with the right expectations. (Note: indicate clearly whether it is a technical or business presentation).
- Give a unique lecture specially made for the Webwinkel Vakdagen.
- If your presentation has been approved, you have two weeks to provide a photo, logo and biography.
- All fields must be completed.
- Failure to meet the above criteria is a reason to reject your request.
Can I help you?
Can I help you with more information or customized advice?
+31 (0)40 280 95 00