Criteria for presentations with theme:
The presentation must meet the following conditions:
- The presentation is a success story given by a customer. In the customer case the experience from the customer is shared (possibly in a joint presentation with you as a supplier).
The presentation should be informative. In other words, it must not be a sales pitch (commercial). The presentation should last a maximum of 30 minutes including questions. You can refer people to the stand for more information. The presentation should be organised as follows:
- What was the customer’s question/problem?
- What approach was chosen and how was the question/problem solved?
- What was the result and what did it achieve? What lessons were learned?
- The presentation should be concrete: give as many ﬁ gures as possible to support the case.
- We need to receive the submitting ﬁle at latest on October 1st, 2018.
- If the presentation you deliver does not meet the criteria, we as organisation have the right to cancel the presentation.
- The presentation is deﬁnite after it has been scheduled and conﬁrmed by email. If cancelled by either you or us because it does not meet the criteria and / or deadlines, the amount remains and is expected to be paid.
- After the event we will evaluate the lecture program. We do so by looking at the score given by visitors and the number of attendees. Based on this evaluation, we will decide your organisations eligibility for next years’ program.