26 & 27 January 2022
In less than a week the WWV will take place in an alternative setup for once. Safely and completely according to all government guidelines. But also effective and relevant.
Registering for the WWV Summer Edition on July 7th & 8th is free!
COVID proof Webwinkel Vakdagen Summer Edition 2021
July 7 & 8 2021 | Jaarbeurs Utrecht (the Netherlands)
During the pandemic digital commerce has proven to be essential for every organisation; with an acceleration in digital plans and ambitions as a result. Now, more than ever we are here to support organisations in realising their digital ambitions. By providing them with knowledge, solutions and connections they can directly benefit from. In 2021 we'll do this once in an alternative setup. Safely and completely according to all government guidelines. But also effective and relevant. That is the Webwinkel Vakdagen Summer Edition.
Webwinkel Vakdagen 2020 in numbers
- DianaBelforCustomer Support Quality CoordinatorMore information
- AnnemarieBuitelaarCEO MarktplaatsMore information
- ColetteCloosterman-van EerdChief Customer OfficerMore information
- JurjenJongejanOnline Marketing DirectorMore information
- RolandKahnOndernemer, Directeur en EigenaarMore information
- JocelynNassenstein-BrouwerDirecteurMore information
- JackPetersBusiness Development Director UK, Nordics and The NetherlandsMore information
- RoelantPrinsChief Commercial OfficerMore information
- JanSaanCTOMore information
- RutgerSchepersSupply Chain ManagerMore information
- RonSimpsonFounderMore information
- Basvan der PuttenB(a)as van Go LemonMore information
- Ynzovan ZantenChoco EvangelistMore information
- HuubVermeulenAlgemeen directeurMore information
- TimZuidgeestMede-oprichterMore information
Webwinkel Vakdagen 2022
Jaarbeurs's multifunctional complex has a very extensive infrastructure and has a total of 11 well-equipped halls. The WWV traditionally takes place in hall 7 and 8.
"Since the first edition in 2007 the Webwinkel Vakdagen is the place to be for the e-commerce branche."