That’s possible! The Webwinkel Vakdagen will cover a large number of themes in the field of e-commerce. These themes will be announced on the website in the coming period. If you would like to hold a presentation, we would advise you to explain your application in detail and to give your presentation together with a user/customer. Case studies, complex projects, A-listed brands and international cases will be given priority.
Criteria for presentations with a theme
The presentation must meet the following conditions:
- The presentation should pursue the specific theme that is associated with the lecture hall where the presentation takes place. It should use a success story, an example from your own experience or a customer case. It is possible to present the customer case together with the customer by means of a joint presentation.
- The presentation should be informative. In other words, it must not be a commercial sales pitch.
- The presentation should last a maximum of 30 minutes, including questions. You can refer people to the stand for more information.
- The presentation should be organised as follows:
1. What was the customer’s question/problem?
2. What approach was chosen and how was the question/problem solved?
3. What was the result and what did it achieve? What lessons were learned?
- The presentation should be concrete: give as many figures as possible to substantiate the case.
If your application is approved, we kindly request you to return all the necessary documentation fully completed before 1 October 2017. If we have not received this file by this date, unfortunately we will be compelled to cancel your presentation.
Applications to hold a presentation as part of one of the theme programmes can be made by means of the application form. If you would like to hold a presentation, but not as part of one of the theme programmes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 40 2808409.